Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 308.418 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 309,032 ﷼ (€1,002) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 245,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)