Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 294.649 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 306,144 ﷼ (€1,039) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)