Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 267.601 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 427,480 ﷼ (€1,597) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (32 minutes ago)