Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.492 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 425,368 ﷼ (€1,602) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)