Cost of living comparison between Tartu, Estonia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 272.634 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 328,647 ﷼ (€1,205) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 2 hours ago)