Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 283.082 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 294,605 ﷼ (€1,041) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 246,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)