Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 310.380 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 392,147 ﷼ (€1,263) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)