Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 271.625 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 498,232 ﷼ (€1,834) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)