Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.422 YER / PLN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 291,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 259,917 ﷼ (3,691 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)