Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.855 YER / PLN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 261,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 248,997 ﷼ (3,418 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)