Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.181 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 308,580 ﷼ (Php59,563) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)