Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.268 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 292,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 237,419 ﷼ ($b6,546) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)