Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.215 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 258,132 ﷼ ($b7,128) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)