Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.488 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 231,829 ﷼ ($b6,354) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)