Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.434 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 323,976 ﷼ ($b8,892) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)