Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.428 YER / BOB *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 263,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 213,617 ﷼ ($b5,864) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)