Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.419 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 251,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 230,823 ﷼ ($b6,338) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)