Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.985 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 464,685 ﷼ (€1,581) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)