Cost of living in Taranto, Italy vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 283.080 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 377,294 ﷼ (€1,333) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 269,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)