Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.798 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 349,873 ﷼ (14,109 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)