Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.522 YER / MXN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 262,012 ﷼ (Mex$ 22,741) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)