Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.612 YER / GHS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 317,307 ﷼ (GH₵5,508) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (37 minutes ago)