Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.050 YER / GHS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 275,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 231,219 ﷼ (GH₵4,125) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)