Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.826 YER / GHS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 304,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 239,929 ﷼ (GH₵4,222) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (35 minutes ago)