Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.460 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 270,110 ﷼ (RM4,784) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)