Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.314 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 260,586 ﷼ (RM4,627) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (41 minutes ago)