Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.156 YER / TWD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 342,760 ﷼ (42,028 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)