Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.332 YER / TWD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 345,613 ﷼ (41,481 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)