Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.335 YER / TWD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 410,617 ﷼ (49,266 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)