Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.428 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 23% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 287,875 ﷼ (元7,903) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)