Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.014 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 228,698 ﷼ (S/. 2,970) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)