Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.966 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 264,714 ﷼ (S/. 3,531) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (31 minutes ago)