Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.465 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 29% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 289,132 ﷼ (S/. 3,936) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 3 hours ago)