Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.531 YER / PEN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 285,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 222,013 ﷼ (S/. 2,901) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (33 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)