Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.662 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 460,538 ﷼ (﷼ 6,909) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 320,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)