Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00772 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 298,809 ﷼ (﷼ 38,692,759) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (43 minutes ago)