Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00595 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 263,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 200,249 ﷼ (﷼ 33,662,058) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)