Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 310,576 ﷼ (﷼ 40,283,608) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)