Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.986 YER / BDT *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 292,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 223,020 ﷼ (Taka 74,676) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)