Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.368 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 454,295 ﷼ (元12,492) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)