Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22237 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 313,079 ﷼ (₩1,407,946) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 248,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)