Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23075 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 454,557 ﷼ (₩1,969,948) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)