Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22108 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 422,777 ﷼ (₩1,912,366) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 334,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)