Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22094 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 498,140 ﷼ (₩2,254,654) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (30 minutes ago)