Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.087 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 423,700 ﷼ (59,787 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 64,500 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (42 minutes ago)