Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.875 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 38% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 233,012 ﷼ (₨60,139) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)