Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.761 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 31% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 265,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 182,579 ﷼ (₨48,550) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)