Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.917 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 35% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 292,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 190,888 ﷼ (₨48,739) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)