Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.843 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 36% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 334,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 213,053 ﷼ (₨55,446) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)