Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01868 YER / IDR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 249,369 ﷼ (Rp 13,346,570) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)