Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01849 YER / IDR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 296,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 235,777 ﷼ (Rp 12,748,680) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)