Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01871 YER / IDR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 293,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 235,421 ﷼ (Rp 12,582,476) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)