Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.469 YER / GHS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 320,667 ﷼ (GH₵5,303) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (32 minutes ago)