Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.440 YER / GHS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 328,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 288,344 ﷼ (GH₵5,201) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)