Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.869 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 42% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 531,747 ﷼ (S/. 7,009) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)