Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21164 YER / IQD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 477,210 ﷼ (2,254,790 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)