Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21163 YER / IQD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 401,160 ﷼ (1,895,611 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)