Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.037 YER / EGP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 280,369 ﷼ (E£ 19,974) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 266,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)