Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.198 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 420,956 ﷼ (E£ 29,648) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 345,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)