Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.223 YER / EGP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 294,411 ﷼ (E£ 20,699) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)