Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.045 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 34% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 5,011 ﷼ (E£ 357) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (41 minutes ago)