Cost of living in Suez, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.997 YER / EGP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 247,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 230,175 ﷼ (E£ 16,444) in Suez.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)