Cost of living in Suez, Egypt vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.276 YER / EGP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 275,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 217,770 ﷼ (E£ 15,254) in Suez.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)