Cost of living in Suez, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.995 YER / EGP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 268,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 250,201 ﷼ (E£ 17,877) in Suez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (about 2 hours ago)