Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.180 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 500,087 ﷼ (€1,791) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 303,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)