Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 290.963 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 507,948 ﷼ (€1,746) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 282,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)