Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 303.952 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 87% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 548,388 ﷼ (€1,804) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (32 minutes ago)