Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.333 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 469,611 ﷼ (€1,606) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 261,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)