Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,902 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.797 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 680,382 ﷼ (24,477 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)