Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,544 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.558 YER / SEK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 533,213 ﷼ (17,449 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 270,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)