Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,955 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.320 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 662,174 ﷼ (23,381 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)