Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,947 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.247 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 665,608 ﷼ (23,564 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (31 minutes ago)