Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.618 YER / NOK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 131% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 714,725 ﷼ (kr 22,605) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)