Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.524 YER / NOK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 131% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 726,662 ﷼ (kr 23,051) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)