Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.736 YER / NOK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,930,128 ﷼ (kr 95,333) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)