Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.432 YER / XCD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 33% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 404,810 ﷼ (EC$4,380) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 304,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)