Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.635 YER / XCD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 43% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 373,471 ﷼ (EC$4,032) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 261,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)