Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.447 YER / XCD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 382,495 ﷼ (EC$4,137) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)