Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.635 YER / XCD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 366,887 ﷼ (EC$3,961) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 260,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)