Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.586 YER / XCD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 59% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 594,597 ﷼ (EC$6,422) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)