Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.759 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 265,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 199,030 ﷼ (₨52,943) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)