Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.760 YER / HRK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 433,642 ﷼ (12,127 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)