Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.486 YER / HRK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 34% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 343,305 ﷼ (8,694 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 257,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)