Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.891 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 488,872 ﷼ (R$ 6,197) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (23 minutes ago)