Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 250.404 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 272,539 ﷼ ($1,088) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 259,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)