Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.850 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 301,481 ﷼ ($1,207) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 286,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)