Cost of living comparison between Songnam, South Korea and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21974 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,774 ﷼ (₩12,624) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)