Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21553 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,764 ﷼ (₩12,822) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)