Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.181 YER / RUB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 355,527 ﷼ (руб 85,042) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Irvine, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)