Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.776 YER / BGN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 33% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 199,012 ﷼ (1,394 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (40 minutes ago)