Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.367 YER / MKD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 322,589 ﷼ (73,862 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)