Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.499 YER / SEK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 531,561 ﷼ (17,429 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)