Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.685 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 532,501 ﷼ (17,354 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 304,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (41 minutes ago)