Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.917 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 344,885 ﷼ (5,232TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 256,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)