Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 294,179 ﷼ (₨80,090) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)