Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.876 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 244,378 ﷼ (₨63,048) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)