Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.376 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 322,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 293,018 ﷼ (₨123,315) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (40 minutes ago)