Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.376 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 303,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 260,952 ﷼ (₨109,831) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (38 minutes ago)