Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.263 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 264,492 ﷼ (₨116,886) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)