Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.979 YER / ALL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 316,026 ﷼ (159,656 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)