Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 YER / ALL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 334,470 ﷼ (170,748 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)