Cost of living comparison between Shizuoka, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.404 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,706,448 ﷼ (¥1,125,582) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)