Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00772 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 338,655 ﷼ (﷼ 43,884,854) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (35 minutes ago)