Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.766 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 430,631 ﷼ (元11,403) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)