Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.268 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 487,708 ﷼ (元13,447) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)