Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.516 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 450,940 ﷼ (元12,020) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)