Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.043 YER / AED *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 52% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 435,665 ﷼ (Dirham 6,403) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 287,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)