Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.072 YER / AED
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 328,290 ﷼ (Dirham 4,823) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)