Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.435 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 83% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 520,652 ﷼ (元13,203) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 285,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)